Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Use add-appxprovisionedpackage to deploy Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin
How can you use add-appxprovisionedpackage with microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin? We have a Citrix Terminal server environment and we are running into the issues where users cannot sign into Office applications because microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin is not installed under their profile.
As I understand, using add-appxprovisionedpackage should allow an app to install when each new user signs in, and is preferable to running add-appxpackage on each user.
I have tried pointing at various folders on the machine, but I believe this is not the best way to do it.
If there is a better way to do this, please let me know.
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Windows
Windows for business | Windows Server | User experience | PowerShell
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.