Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Hello @Telman Garakishiyev
As you mentioned that you are using Adobe to open the PDF files, could you please help me with the following information so I can better understand the issue?
- Have you tried opening the PDF file using Outlook on the web? If so, does the PDF open successfully there?
- I noticed that your post is tagged with Classic Outlook. Have you also tested the same PDF file in New Outlook while using Adobe as the default PDF viewer?
- Which version of Classic Outlook are you currently using?
- When did the issue first start occurring?
- If you download the PDF file locally, are you able to open it successfully using Adobe Reader or a web browser (such as Microsoft Edge)?
The answers to these questions will help determine whether the issue is related to Outlook, the PDF file itself, or the PDF viewer being used.
I look forward to your update.