Microsoft for Startups Credits URGENT ISSUE

Derex 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T07:11:36.5133333+00:00

I had enrolled and received $5,000 in active Microsoft for Startups Azure credits. I used Microsoft Foundry for only a few days to test GPT models provided through Azure, with the understanding that this usage would be covered by my Startup credits.

For few days the credits were showing up, and the usage was taken from the credit balance, but after few days, overnight, my Startup credits disappeared. Azure then showed approximately €4,343.55 in Foundry Models usage, and Microsoft attempted to charge my payment card approximately €3,800.

I did not knowingly cancel my Startup benefit, remove my credits, or intentionally switch my subscription to a standard Pay-As-You-Go billing arrangement.

I have already deleted all Azure resources to ensure that no further usage or charges can occur.

This happened on 16 september 2026, and since than i had opened 2 support tickets to ask for urgent help, with absolutely no answer from support team...

Is Microsoft scamming me?

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.