An Azure communication platform for deploying applications across devices and platforms.
Communication Services: Issue with Enabling Dynamic Alphanumeric Sender ID — Not Available
Problem description
I am trying to enable the Dynamic Alphanumeric Sender ID feature in Azure Communication Services, but the option is not available in the portal, despite documentation indicating support. The same problem persists across multiple tenants, with billing addresses always in Germany.
Environment
Azure Communication Services Dynamic SMS/alphanumeric sender ID capability, Standard subscription, affected in multiple tenants, location not specified in case information.
What I've already tried
I reviewed the documentation expecting the feature to be available. The support thread and case history contain no additional troubleshooting steps or configuration changes. I verified that prerequisites are met, including billing profile country, SMS enablement, and regional policies, but the feature remains unavailable.
Current status
The feature is still unavailable despite meeting documented prerequisites. I seek assistance to understand the cause and steps to enable Dynamic Alphanumeric Sender ID in my environment.
Azure Communication Services
1 answer
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
1 deleted comment
Comments have been turned off. Learn more