Unsupported Architectures during upload to store

Natalie van Gogh 0 Reputation points
2026-09-16T20:08:30.9333333+00:00

Hi

Context:
I have an app for ios and android developed with dotnet maui.
Normally during summer time the development stops and I pickup the development during the winter.
I am doing the development and builds on a M2 MacMini in VSCode.
I updated my Mac to 27 (GoldenGate). Running XCode 26.6 (and XCode 27). And the latest dotnet sdk and workload for maui.

I updated my project with the latest packages, did a minor code update and tried to use Transporter to upload to the Store for TestFlight.

The upload fails because it detects a unsupported architecture (x86_64) coming from the libskiasharp.framework in the IPA.

lipo indeed states that the ipa zip contains that architecture.

What is going wrong here, why is this now happening.

I am chasing my tail here.

Thanks

Issue log:

The executable 'Payload/VeloDS.app/Frameworks/libSkiaSharp.framework' is not a Position Independent Executable. Please ensure that your build settings are configured to create PIE executables. For more information refer to Technical Q&A QA1788 - Building a Position Independent Executable in the iOS Developer Library. (90080)

Unsupported Architectures. The executable for VeloDS.app/Frameworks/libSkiaSharp.framework contains unsupported architectures '[x86_64]'. (90087)

n/a (ID: LL4ION2NCOJ5MJJYPACXCGMYIE)

Invalid Segment Alignment. The app binary at 'VeloDS.app/Frameworks/libSkiaSharp.framework/libSkiaSharp' does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version. (90209)

n/a (ID: LL4ION2NCOJ5MJJYPACXCGMYIE)

The binary is invalid. The encryption info in the LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO load command is either missing or invalid, or the binary is already encrypted. This binary does not seem to have been built with Apple's linker. (90125)

n/a (ID: LL4ION2NCOJ5MJJYPACXCGMYIE)

Developer technologies | .NET | .NET Multi-platform App UI

6 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.

    1 deleted comment

    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.