Hi Dalton,
Based on the troubleshooting completed, the WhatsApp Business Account appears to be connected and active in Azure Communication Services (ACS). The remaining issue looks more like a resource or backend association problem between ACS and Copilot Studio.
I recommend checking:
Azure Portal → ACS → Advanced Messaging → Channels: Confirm the WhatsApp account is Active and the correct phone number is associated.
In Copilot Studio, make sure you are using the same Azure subscription and ACS resource where the WhatsApp account is configured.
Confirm you have Owner access at the Azure subscription level, as this is required for the Copilot Studio WhatsApp setup.
If the ACS resource shows the account as Active but Copilot Studio still reports “No hay cuentas de WhatsApp asociadas al recurso,” I would avoid reconnecting or recreating the WhatsApp configuration.
At that point, provide Microsoft Support with the ACS resource ID, WhatsApp Business Account ID, phone number ID, and Copilot Studio environment ID so they can check the backend association.
This looks more like an ACS/Copilot Studio discovery issue than a WhatsApp configuration problem, so I recommend escalating it to Azure/ACS Support if the above checks are correct.
Microsoft Learn references:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/communication-services/concepts/advanced-messaging/whatsapp/whatsapp-channel-prerequisites
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-copilot-studio/publication-add-bot-to-whatsapp