Container Apps: Deployment Stuck in Progress — Control Plane Hang

Trevor Germain 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T22:32:23.3266667+00:00

Problem description

I am experiencing an issue where my Azure Container Apps environment is not returning from deployments. The control plane seems to be hung, and recent deployment operations are stuck in the 'InProgress' provisioning state without completing.

Environment

Azure Container Apps, Revisions (view, activate, deactivate, use), Microsoft.App/managedEnvironments

What I've already tried

I reviewed the available case details and diagnostic information; however, I have not performed any troubleshooting steps myself beyond reviewing the case data.

Current status

I am seeking assistance from a Container Apps engineer to resolve the stuck deployment operations, understand the root cause of the control plane hang, and confirm whether the production environment is at risk.

Azure Container Apps
Azure Container Apps

An Azure service that provides a general-purpose, serverless container platform.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.