Azure App Service is a service used to create and deploy scalable, mission-critical web apps.
Web App (Linux): Inability to Access SCM Console Due to DNS Resolution Issue
Problem description
I am unable to access the SCM console for my Web App (Linux). When I try to open the console, my browser returns a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. The hostname I am attempting to reach does not seem to match my current App Service resource, suggesting I might be using an outdated or incorrect SCM URL.
Environment
Web App (Linux), Azure App Service, located in the East US region.
What I've already tried
I have reviewed the available case details and diagnostic information provided. I also attempted to verify the hostname resolution and checked for any internal proxy or firewall restrictions. Additionally, I used nslookup to confirm whether the SCM hostname resolves correctly.
Current status
I am seeking guidance on how to correctly determine and use the appropriate SCM hostname for my App Service, and how to resolve the DNS resolution issue to access the SCM console successfully.