A powerful email and collaboration platform developed by Microsoft, designed to support enterprise-level communication and productivity. Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Hi Dave,
Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry you're experiencing this situation.
Since you are unable to contact the Data Protection team through phone support, there is another workaround: you can consider signing up for a trial subscription to create a new tenant through Microsoft 365 Business Plans and Pricing | Microsoft 365. Once the new tenant is set up, you can access its admin center and submit a support ticket through Microsoft 365 admin center > Support > Help & Support to contact the Billing team.
Please remember to cancel the trial subscription after your issue is resolved, as this will help you avoid any accidental billing. You may prefer the following resource for detailed instructions: Cancel your Microsoft business subscription in the Microsoft 365 admin center | Microsoft Learn
I hope this helps point you in the right direction. If you have any questions or need further support, please don’t hesitate to reach out again. I'm happy to assist you further.