Risky User in Azure but no user name and when selecting I ger a NULL error message

03730 Scott 0 Reputation points
2026-09-10T12:23:56.1733333+00:00

I have a risky user alert in Azure. however, it does not display the user name and when selecting the item I cannot clear the risk, reset password, or even confirm compromise. I just receive a Null message on each action. I want to clear this risk. How can I clear this?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anghelescu, Daniel 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-18T15:00:47.9566667+00:00

    We have encountered the same issue in our tenant. Have you ever found out what was causing this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.