Shared Calendars not showing

Charlie Farthing 5 Reputation points
2026-06-17T07:46:36.2333333+00:00

All our shared calendars are no longer visible. In settings it is showing that the permissions are there bit can't get them to display on mobile app, desktop or web.

Exchange | Other
Exchange | Other

A powerful email and collaboration platform developed by Microsoft, designed to support enterprise-level communication and productivity. Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jayden-P 26,280 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-06-17T08:21:04.34+00:00

    Please note that we're not Microsoft support, this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators have no backend access and cannot directly intervene in Microsoft products. We provide only technical guidance and best-practice recommendations based on reported issues.

    Hi @Charlie Farthing

    Thanks for reporting this behavior, I have noticed several users who also face the similar situation as yours.

    Some of discussions have the same unexpected issue:

    However, I have not found any official document from Microsoft addressing this behavior. What you can do now is go to the shared calendar > remove the affected user> add that user again. The user will receive an invitation email to your calendar again, tell them to accept it.

    I know this is inconvenient but for now, please use it as a temporary workaround. I will update you if I have any new information.

    Thanks for your understanding and I apologize for this inconvenience.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?