A cloud-based service included in Microsoft 365, delivering scalable messaging and collaboration features with simplified management and automatic updates.
That's pretty much what should happen. Have you tried running any cmdlet, say Get-Mailbox?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I am unable to login to Exchange Online Powershell using the following steps. I am a global admin and the Powershell is opened in elevated mode.
I enter the code below
Connect-ExchangeOnline -UserPrincipalName <mylogin>
Then the login opens and I select my user
It loads for some time then closes and I get the following message in Powershell
This V3 EXO PowerShell module contains new REST API backed Exchange Online cmdlets which doesn't require WinRM for Client-Server communication. You can now run these cmdlets after turning off WinRM Basic Auth in your client machine thus making it more secure. Unlike the EXO* prefixed cmdlets, the cmdlets in this module support full functional parity with the RPS (V1) cmdlets. V3 cmdlets in the downloaded module are resilient to transient failures, handling retries and throttling errors inherently. REST backed EOP and SCC cmdlets are also available in the V3 module. Similar to EXO, the cmdlets can be run without WinRM basic auth enabled. For more information check https://aka.ms/exov3-module
A cloud-based service included in Microsoft 365, delivering scalable messaging and collaboration features with simplified management and automatic updates.
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's pretty much what should happen. Have you tried running any cmdlet, say Get-Mailbox?